Wednesday, August 15, 2018

FEATURING: RED DACHSHUNDS!

I recently featured longhaired doxies and received such an outpouring of positive feedback that I've decided to make it a regular feature (that is, until I run out of doxie coat types!).

Today, I'm featuring the beautiful red, smooth coat dachshunds. I suppose I chose this one because my granddawg Sunny "are" one, and like most redheads, she's a feisty one. We wouldn't have her any other way, though. My very first doxie was also a red when I was nine.

Without further ado, here is today's gallery of beautiful reds for your viewing pleasure. If you have a red smooth coat doxie, I invite you to share a photo in the comments below. We'd all love to see your baby!

Image may contain: dog and text































And last, but certainly not least:



Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em, no matter what color/coat they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment