Friday, December 1, 2017

MY WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!

Yes, I recently had a birthday, despite the fact that I said I wouldn't have them anymore! Can't stop 'em, so ya might as well enjoy 'em, right? My family went all out: decorations, "Death by Chocolate" birthday cake made by our daughter Holly, a wonderful meal at our favorite Italian restaurant, and beautiful flowers from the whole family as well as my favorite red roses from Clark (yes, he's a keeper!). 

Here are some photos of the occasion:

Clark and moi

My delicious cake: yes, it was as
delicious as you think it was!

My beautiful arrangement from the family

With my beloved grands

With daughter Holly (the cake maker)
and her hubby Philip

My beautiful red roses from Clark

The only drawback to the occasion was the fact that Kurt and Bethany couldn't come from Arizona. But we will see them in a few weeks! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS, doxie lovers! I'll be posting lots of cute doxie pics for you, so visit often.

No comments:

Post a Comment