Tuesday, December 23, 2014

FAMILY AND CHRISTMAS DOXIE LIGHTS

Alexa 9, Annika 10, Asher 4
Dear Blog,

Sorry I've neglected you of late.  There is just so much going on in November and December.  Why, in November alone our family has three birthdays!  And, then there's Thanksgiving . . .

And in December, we have one birthday and two anniversaries.  Before my mom died, there were two birthdays.  And then there's Christmas, along with special Christmas programs at church, Christmas parties, gift shopping, gift wrapping, decorating, cooking . . . and I love all of it.

The grandchildren and our daughter Holly and son-in-law are with his family in NC.  They'll be back Christmas Day.

Our daughter Bethany and hubby who live in AZ are flying in to Atlanta TONIGHT!  Oh, there will be great rejoicing in the Hinton household, let me tell you!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!  I'll have to neglect this blog again until after New Year's--but I'm sure you understand.  Many blessings and love from on high to each of you.

Philip and Holly

Kurt and Bethany


Look what we found!  Christmas doxies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment