Monday, September 22, 2014

DACHSHUNDS FOREVER UPDATE


Photo: DACHSHUNDS FOREVER, Book 3 of THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES series, will be released on Amazon Kindle on Tuesday, October 17!  

It may be pre-ordered as soon as it appears in the Kindle Store--the next couple of days. 

For information about Book 1, I AM SARGE, and Book 2, I AM DACHSHUND, visit www.mavisdukehinton.com.   

The release date of the paperback version will be announced soon :).  Stay tuned!  #dachshundsforever  #dachshundbook  #dogloversreadthis
 
I've finalized the cover (and those really ARE photos of granddawg Shadow and my doxie Duke!).
 
Here is the latest info:
 
DACHSHUNDS FOREVER, Book 3 of THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES series, will be released on Amazon Kindle on Tuesday, October 17!

It may be pre-ordered on Amazon now, in the Kindle Store:   http://www.amazon.com/Dachshunds-Forever-Dachshund-Escapades-Book-ebook/dp/B00NU5VQOQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411578625&sr=8-1&keywords=dachshunds+forever

For information about Book 1, I AM SARGE, and Book 2, I AM DACHSHUND, visit www.mavisdukehinton.com.

The release date of the paperback version will be announced soon. Stay tuned! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment