Friday, June 6, 2014

I'M B-A-A-A-CK!

Duke has informed you of my progress :).  I am doing much better than last time, and my knee is healing well.  I don't have the stamina yet to do much, but it's nice to be pain free most of the time.

Our daughter Bethany flew in from Arizona for ten days for my surgery, and she helped a great deal, giving Clark a break from cleaning, cooking, and laundry.  Our daughter Holly spent the first night in the hospital with me.  Clark is, of course, the best husband on the planet, bar none.  I could go on and on about the family, but you get the idea :).

The photos below were taken at our home four days after my surgery.  It was so good to have us all together, minus our son-in-law Kurt, who remained in AZ for work.  

Grandma and the boys: Clark, SIL Philip,grandson Asher
Bethany, moi, Holly

Clark and the girls
















I am doing very well at this writing, having begun my physical therapy.  I am able to do more than I could at this point in time with the last surgery.  I look forward to getting completely healed and doing things I haven't been able to do in years!

God is good, and our friends at church have taken good care of us in the way of meals, calls, cards, and visits.  We are so appreciative.

I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment