Thursday, October 11, 2012

GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE DOWN!

My books in THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES series have been reduced on Amazon! I AM SARGE has been reduced to $11.66, and I AM DACHSHUND has been reduced to $13.22! Order yours before the prices go up again :).

Written from Sarge the dachshund's viewpoint, you'll be laughing out loud at his "lowdown on the ground" regarding his family, friends, and life in general :). Sarge's stories are based on my real family, and are 95% true--from Papa Duke's humorous-but-true funny Army stories, to Sarge's keen insight into humans, these books would delight any dog lover, from older children to adults--and perfect Christmas gifts!  (Yes, it's time to begin thinking about Christmas already.)

Here's the link to I AM SARGE:
http://www.amazon.com/Am-Sarge-Mavis-Duke-Hinton/dp/1602903158/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1349982783&sr=1-1&keywords=I+AM+SARGE




I AM DACHSHUND:
http://www.amazon.com/Am-Dachshund-Mavis-Duke-Hinton/dp/1602902593/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1308002196&sr=1-1#reader_B0057CR860


 Note:  DACHSHUNDS FOREVER, my third book in the series, is with my publisher and awaiting publication.  And, A DACHSHUND'S TRIBUTE, the fourth book, is about three-fourths of the way completed :).


No comments:

Post a Comment