Monday, March 2, 2020

WHY DACHSHUNDS DON'T DO DOG SLED RACES

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature

Dachshunds definitely have their own ideas about things, don't they? We joke about their stubbornness, but I think part of that trait involves their self confidence and high intelligence. To a doxie, why do something if he doesn't want to? Makes perfect sense.

I also think that the stubbornness is very cute. Oh, I'm not saying that they don't make us mad, frustrated, and ready to strangle them at times, but you do realize that they also know what they're doing, right? They are master manipulators, make no mistake. They watch us like hawks, and then dive in for the kill at the opportune moment--figuratively speaking, of course. And we hate to admit that they get the best of us most, if not all, of the time.

That look gets them anything they want!

That's the stare we get when he/she wants
some of what we're eating--we know it well!

This meme isn't on mugs and tee shirts for nothing!

In any case, I'd rather have a doxie than any other dog breed, and that's saying something, because I've been a dog lover since I was a small child. I've always loved seeing puppies playing and fighting with each other, and watching dog behavior for decades makes me love doxies even more now, although I no longer have one living with us. Granddawg Sunny visits often, and she's enough for us now. She runs her household, too.
Sunny the Queen


Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em.


No comments:

Post a Comment