Friday, February 28, 2020

DACHSHUNDS: YES, THEY'RE EXPENSIVE AND TIME CONSUMING

One major thing about dachshunds: they are expensive and they take up a lot of our time. BUT WE DON'T CARE!

To us doxie-obsessed individuals, we consider our dogs our fur children, and will do whatever it takes for their well-being and happiness. It's the least we can do in exchange for unconditional love, cuddles, doggie kisses, and laughs. We submit willingly, even if we grumble as we hand out one more treat for the little monster, lol.

Do these memes represent your life?


Image may contain: text


Image may contain: possible text that says 'My life in a pie chart: Take photos of my dog dog Think about my dog Shop for my dog Other stuff Tell my friends about my dog dog Pet my dog'


Image may contain: possible text that says 'If your camera roll doesn't look like this, do you even have a dog? @dox xe83 @bark @bark'

Although our doxie Duke has been gone since 2017, we don't regret the thousands of dollars we spent at the end in the attempt to help him get well--and would do it all again in a heartbeat if it meant having him with us a little longer. After all, our doxies are our fur children. They're family, and we love them so much.

Hug your doxie today!

No comments:

Post a Comment