Wednesday, December 4, 2019

IT'S HAT DAY!

It might not be Hat Day anywhere else, but it is on this blog! Here are some of the cutest doxies wearing hats that I've seen in searching the web:

Image may contain: one or more people, hat and dog
Plaid for the win!


Image may contain: one or more people, hat and dog
"I love bold colors that call attention to me"


Image may contain: one or more people, hat and dog
"Grandma was cold, so . . ."

Image may contain: hat and dog
"We''re warm and dry"


Image may contain: one or more people
"Only designer duds for me, folks"


No photo description available.
"And it's gonna be SOME Christmas if I
have to wear this stuff for many days"

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Choose your gifts for dog lovers wisely ~ so THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES are perfect! Click on the BOOKS tab above.



No comments:

Post a Comment