Thursday, September 7, 2017

DACHSHUNDS ARE DIFFICULT TO IGNORE!

And who would want to, anyway? Oh, we have our work to do, whatever it is, but as I recall, when I was at the computer too long working on a manuscript, Duke let me know in no uncertain terms when he thought I had ignored him long enough! Doxies just have a way about them that is so endearing. Oh, we all know that they're stubborn and hardheaded, but their love, comical ways, cuteness, and interaction with us is addictive. I've had other dog breeds, and many of them exhibit some of the same traits as doxies, but I still prefer these long-bodied, floppy-eared hounds above all others. 

How about you?

Image may contain: cloud, dog, sky, outdoor and nature
"Don't ya love it when your
ears are flapping in the breeze?"

No automatic alt text available.
"Why, hello there! Whatsup?"

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, dog, living room, table and indoor
"Daddy, can we PLEASE go for a walk??"
Image may contain: dog
The soulful eyes get me every. single. time!

Dachshunds . . . we have no choice in loving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment