Monday, January 4, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'M B-A-A-CK!


I suppose you thought I was never going to post again!  I must say that our Christmas holidays were jam packed with family, activities, FOOD, and fellowship. In the midst of December, the grandchildren had their Christmas play with Holly directing; our youngest daughter celebrated her birthday on Dec. 16; Clark and I celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary on the 20th; Christmas was was on the 25th, of course; and our oldest daughter and hubby celebrated their 15th anniversary on the 30th at Pigeon Forge, TN. We had the grands during that time, and they returned to spend New Year's Eve with us. Whew! Wonderful, wonderful, but tiring.

In the vein of "showing" rather than "telling," I'm posting photos of our family and various activities. Hope you and yours had a blessed time as well:

Bethany and Holly

Better!

SIL Kurt with two of Holly's kitties

Clark and me after the grands' Christmas play




The whole crew on Christmas Day

Asher LOVES Star Wars!

Perfect shirt for Clark!

Holly and Philip

Our Christmas dining table


Granddaughters and their new guitars

Philip and Annika watching gift opening
Happy New Year, doxie lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment