Friday, October 30, 2015

HOWL-O-WIENER DACHSHUNDS #17


They say all good things must come to an end, and that's certainly true for my howl-o-wiener blog posts. Today is the final post of Halloween doxie costumes. If no one else has enjoyed these cute and unique costumes, I certainly have!

Before I forget, I probably won't be posting next week because (1) the grandchildren will be spending a few days with us (yay!), and (2) I must complete my manuscript of A DACHSHUND'S MERRY-GO-ROUND LIFE, Book 5. It is due to the publisher on Nov. 20 for the Nov. 30 release! Yikes!

I have two more chapters to write, then I must do edits and format the document for e-book publication. Enough. You aren't here to read about that--you're here to see doxie photos! So, without further ado, here they are:

Kangaroo, koala bears, and doxies, oh my!

Minion doxies

Skunk doxie

Per my usual custom, here's an extra howl-o-wiener doxie in honor of Friday:

Not sure what this one is--perhaps a celebrity incognito?
HAPPY HALLOWEEN and have a great weekend!

"No tricks--I'd just like treats, thank you very much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment