Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A DACHSHUND'S MERRY-GO-ROUND LIFE



I am currently working on Book 5, A DACHSHUND'S MERRY-GO-ROUND LIFE, which is planned for release in a few weeks. The final book of THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES, I have mixed emotions about the end of this series. I have had a ball writing from the dachshund's viewpoint, but "all good things must come to an end." All those precious family memories will be preserved for our grandchildren, my initial reason for writing these books.

What's next? I plan to begin a new series, but you can BE ASSURED that it will include a dachshund as one of the main characters!! However, the doxie won't be telling the story, but rather, will be a main character "assistant" to the protagonist. You can begin looking for the first book of this series (I'm not ready to share the series name just yet, since I'm still changing my mind daily!), in the fall.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment