Monday, April 21, 2014

DOXIE HUMOR


Dachshunds just seem to lend themselves well to humorous situations.  I think it is because they are so comical and have such a strong sense of fun and play.  My doxie Duke loves to play "keep away" with me. . . meaning that he'll bring his ball to me, wanting me to throw it for him to fetch.  However, he also doesn't want to give it to me!  He does the same with my hubby Clark.

Duke will drop the ball just out of reach, then grab it quickly before either of us can get it.  Or, he'll come close to my feet with the ball in his mouth, and if I reach for it, he'll jump back, "play" growling with a gleam in his eye.  He knows what he is doing!  If I do happen to get the ball before he does, he barks at me--so I pay him back by playing keep away with him.  (Infantile on my part, I know, but just a lot of fun!).

What does your dachshund do that makes you laugh?  Duke makes me laugh at least once every day.  Laughter is good medicine, too.

The photos below are some laughs for you today.  Enjoy!

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment