Wednesday, October 9, 2013

FUNNIEST DOG VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN!

 
 
 
 
WARNING:  this video (the link is below) will make your day, so if you don't want to be uplifted, laugh in spite of yourself, or at least smile--then I suggest that you do not view it :).  Although the dog is not a dachshund, all dog lovers will recognize that he exemplifies what our pooches are thinking!

A friend posted the video to Facebook, and I've had to go back several times to watch it--because I positively laugh out loud every time I view it!  The person who produced this video, as well as the one who did the dog's "voice," must be geniuses, because it is spot on.  The dog's expression, body language--all are perfect.

If you watch it, please leave a comment below; I'd love to read about your reaction to the video:


Note:  If clicking on the link above doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your browser, then click GO.  That should do it.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment