Monday, July 22, 2013

MOVING AND PACKING, OH MY!




"Mama says we're moving to another state this coming weekend, and I'm supposed to tell you that she won't be posting on here for awhile.  All I understand about this is that Mama and Daddy have boxes all over the house and they keep putting stuff in them--even my toys!

"We are going to be closer to the grandchildren, and my good buddies Shadow, Piper, and
Shadow
Aslan (another doxie and two cats in our family).  I like that.

"Meanwhile, I'm just trying to stay out of the way so they won't put me into a box, too!"  --Duke




Piper and Aslan

I thought it would be fun to have Duke tell all of you out there our news that we're moving.  I had forgotten how much fun packing ISN'T!!  We've only lived in this house eight years, but that's a record for us.  We want to be closer to family; since my mother passed away in January, we have no family here.

I'll be back online in a couple of weeks, Lord willing.  Until then, much to do!!

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We might say that packing is fun but stressful at the same time so better to hire or ask the help of moving companies in London Ontario. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete