Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CHOW HOUNDS EXTRAORDINAIRE!


Er . . . don't put ANY food within reach of a doxie's nose - he/she will definitely make a grab for it!  Duke loves apples:  when my hubby Clark is eating one, he'll save a little "meat" near the core and hold it while Duke takes little bites of it.  Thus far, just about the only people foods that Duke doesn't like are lettuce and onions. 

We don't give him much of our food, but we've been known to allow him to lick out our dinner plates when we are finished.  I know, I know . . . not good discipline.  He's spoiled rotten, and it's my fault.  I plead guilty!  He now considers it his due to lick out plates, and I have nobody to blame for that but myself.  I don't care--he's a good dawg and lots of fun. 

He doesn't get but a few morsels . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment