Monday, March 30, 2020

THE EARS HAVE IT

By the way, I happen to love doxie ears. I have loved floppy-eared dogs as far back as I can remember, and rubbing their soft, velvety ears is so relaxing--dogs enjoy getting their ears rubbed, too. Along that line, today I'm featuring doxies with flying ears, and they're just, in a word, cute! Enjoy, and I hope your Monday is going well:

Image may contain: dog, outdoor and nature
Is it a bird? A plane? NO! It's a flying hot dog!

Image may contain: outdoor and nature
Flying among the daisies

Image may contain: dog
"Na na na na na na na na na BAT DOG!"


Image may contain: ‎dog, ‎possible text that says '‎The fastest mammal known to man is a doxie that's just been asked, "What do you have in your mouth י?!?‎'‎‎

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em, ears and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment