Friday, August 9, 2019

WOW! SO MANY OUTFITS, SO LITTLE TIME . . .

I must say, this doxie diva has more outfits than I do!  Look at all those clothes--and don't forget to look at all the bow bedecked colors and matching leashes! Wow.


No photo description available.

I posted this photo on my Facebook business page, Mavis Duke Hinton's Books just the other day, and it has already reached 35K +. Seems that it hits a nerve with a lot of doxie lovers/owners. Comments range from "Wow" to "Oh, my doxie has more clothes than that." 

One lady said her doxie girl picks out her own outfit for the day, and the lady has to fight to remove it from her dog at night--she loves to wear clothes that much. My doxie Duke hated to wear anything except his dog collar, and he fought us over it at first. In fact, he chewed up two before he finally accepted one.

What about your doxie? Does he/she like clothes, hats, etc., or not? Leave a comment below--we'd like to read them!

Have a great Friday and a great weekend!

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and dog

No comments:

Post a Comment