Friday, November 30, 2018

DOG LOVER CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA!

Calling all DOG LOVERS:
Want a paw-rific Christmas gift idea for dog loving friends and family? Well, here ya go! 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻
🎄🎁🎄This post is unashamedly about Christmas to encourage YOU, doxie lovers, to choose THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES books for Christmas gifts! Click on the BOOKS tab for details about ordering them.
🐾🎁🐾 Dog lovers of all ages have fallen in love with Sarge the doxie’s heartwarming tales of family, fun, FOOD (he IS a chow hound extraordinaire), and unconditional love. These uplifting and humorous tales bring smiles to young and old alike.
🎄🎁🎄THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES series begins with Book 1, I AM SARGE, as he relates his first Christmas as a member of his beloved human family and all the wonder and beauty that entails, including a lively family snowball fight, Sarge’s first!
🎄🎁🎄Readers chuckle over his insights about his zany human family, his comical shenanigans, and his tireless attempts at sneaking yummy morsels of food.
🎁 Amazon reviews, I AM SARGE:
• “As a past owner of a beloved dachshund, these doxies hold a special place in my heart. So imagine when I saw this book, which feels like a warm hug. Very cute and relatable to anyone who's ever loved a dog. I am Sarge is pawriffic!”
• “As a dachshund parent, I was totally smitten with this book. I couldn't wait to see and compare the antics of Sarge with that of my own little clown dogs. A lighthearted story full of comical situations. I loved this book.”
🎁 Amazon review, I AM DACHSHUND, Book 2:
• “Amazing, heartwarming, and easy to read! Love, love, love this author!! Mavis is a wonderful story teller!! I was so excited to see more books written by her after reading the first 2—you can't go wrong by choosing her stories!”
🎄🎁🎄 Available in both ebook and paperback, order your copies early and delight a dog lover 😊.
🎄🎁🎄 Free Kindle apps for IOS, Mac, Android, or PC:
www.amazon.com/kindleapp

No comments:

Post a Comment