Saturday, December 17, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS, DOXIE STYLE

It's been quite a week around the Hinton household. Going to parties, church programs, and then a birthday party for our daughter Bethany last night--we've been busy. Oh, did I mention that some of us also had the good fortune of getting the stomach flu as well?? Ugh, I was so sick. But I'll spare you the details.

In any case, the Christmas season is in full swing, and I wanted to share some Christmas doxies with you, so here they are. Enjoy!

Image may contain: 1 person, dog


No automatic alt text available.


Image may contain: hat and text


No automatic alt text available.

I'll be posting a few times before Christmas, so until then, stay well, enjoy the hustle and bustle of the holidays, and remember the true meaning of this holiday!


Image may contain: tree, outdoor, text and nature

Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment