Wednesday, December 2, 2015

CHRISTMAS AT OUR HOME


For those who know me, I love everything about Christmas! So, for the past few days, I've been jazzing up our home for the holidays. Boy, the old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be . . . last night, I felt like I had been out working a construction job!

Our daughter and son-in-law will be with us from AZ, and of course our other daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren will be with us from northern GA.

Here are photos of my handiwork:

Breakfast nook: table was an
antique from my parents

Dining table: my mom made the tablecloth
and napkins for me years ago

Even our grandfather has gotten the Christmas spirit!

The wall beside the oven

Dining room light

Lighted Christmas village

Our tree

"The stockings were hung on the fireplace with care . . ."

Our lighted Christmas doxies



CHRISTmas without Christ is just another day

No comments:

Post a Comment