Tuesday, January 20, 2015

ANNOUNCING: BOOK 5 IS IN THE WORKS!

I told myself I wouldn't write another dachshund book . . . that was when I was working on Book 3,  DACHSHUNDS FOREVER.  In fact, as I was writing that book, I kept thinking of things to include, so it kept getting longer and longer!  That's when I decided to split it into two books, so that's how Book 4, A DACHSHUND'S TRIBUTE, came about.

But Sarge the doxie still has things he wants to say, so I'm in the planning stages of Book 5.  It is, at this time, entitled A DACHSHUND'S MERRY-GO-ROUND LIFE, and I have a great cover idea.  In fact, I've actually put together a cover design, and I'm liking it . . . A LOT.  Sorry--no previews yet until I'm farther along the road to writing the book itself!

In any case, I'd appreciate prayers as I embark on this exciting new project.  A book's characters often take over, and that's exactly what Sarge has done--he has more he wants to tell his readers, apparently!

I have two other projects ahead of Book 5, but will keep readers posted.  I'm planning to release it this summer.  Stay tuned!

"This photo of me 'might' be on the cover!"

No comments:

Post a Comment