Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I AM SARGE

Book 2 of THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES series, I AM SARGE is listed on Amazon today for $11.59 (paperback) and $4.99 (Kindle)! 

(Newer edition of I AM SHADOW . . . ONE DOG'S STORY)

Click on the link below for further information, and get your copy today!

http://www.amazon.com/Am-Sarge-Mavis-Duke-Hinton/dp/1602903158/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1396971914&sr=1-1&keywords=i+am+sarge

Sometimes a dachshund's "lowdown from the ground" perspective is just what human beings need.

"I was only eight weeks old when I was adopted into my new human family who knew immediately I was a super dog. They proudly gave me the name Sarge - after my Papa Duke, who was a sergeant in the Army. Quite a fitting name for a good-looking dachshund too, I might add. I just know someday I'll do great and mighty things, befitting a super dog.

"But in the meanwhile, I'll just steal your heart and make you laugh out loud with the antics of this 'chow hound.' And maybe, if you come over, Papa and I--two food lovers--might just share a snack or two with you, too."

Fall in love with Sarge, the quintessential dachshund, and laugh along with his foibles and humorous escapades.  Don't miss Book 2, I AM DACHSHUND.

For all ages who love a fun adventure story and who love dogs, particularly dachshunds.

No comments:

Post a Comment