Sunday, February 2, 2014

CAREFUL! (AND MY FAMILY KNOWS THIS DETAIL)

 
One of the things I love about writing fiction is that I can pull from all my own experiences, conversations, people I've met or watched, and can even insert a phrase I heard that I found particularly interesting or humorous.  And, I can attribute such to any character I choose!

My books (thus far) are about my family, and although every single detail in them is not factual, much of the events, circumstances, and people are from my life. 

So . . . my family knows I'll use them, and I've heard the grandchildren say some really funny things!
Of course, in THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES, Sarge the dachshund relates what he sees and hears.  Therefore, everything in the books have to happen with Sarge as a witness, participant, or be within earshot of his doggie ears.  Makes things interesting to do that :).

If you missed my last post, I will be having knee replacement surgery on Tuesday.  I'll return to this blog as soon as I am able to sit properly without too much discomfort.

"Hope your knee gets well soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment