Saturday, September 14, 2013

IF YOU COULD NOT FIND MY OTHER BLOG . . .




 My other blog, www.blog.mavisdukehinton.com, has been going through some difficult times for the past couple of weeks!  This blog had been a subdomain for my domain name for a few years now.


Well, starting a new website and having my domain pointed to it caused my other blog to be unavailable during that time.  In fact, if you tried to access it, you probably received the HTTP 404 error, "not found." 

This situation was very frustrating for me, a person who knows just enough about domains, subdomains, etc., to be dangerous :).


My website provider had been delving into my problem, and just yesterday determined that this blog as a  subdomain just will not work with my new website and my domain name pointing to it. 


 Perhaps in reading this post, you are now suffering from TMI (too much information).  However, it's back now, having removed my custom domain from this blog, and will have to start over in building up web traffic to this blog.  There's nothing else to be done. 

So, if you wish to help me get it back, type into your search engine  http://mavisdukehinton.blogspot.com  - and it will come up. 

I'll keep providing cute dachshund pics, the occasional rants, and other things on my mind.  Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment