Thursday, February 28, 2013

YAWNING DACHSHUNDS: THEY CRACK ME UP!

Okay, I admit it:  I have a zany sense of humor, and my family can attest to that.  But every time our doxie Duke yawns, it just cracks me up!

So, I did some "yawn research" into what other dachshunds look like when they yawn--and these pics made me laugh, too!  Hope they brighten your day as well:


"If I can stop yawning, I'll grab that ball!"
 
"It's morning ALREADY??"
  
"Why does my face keep opening like this??"
 
 There's nothing like a good yawn beside the ocean!"


"Why wake up?  My eyes haven't even opened yet!"


 "OOOOh, goodness--too much exercise--time for a nap"

The fourth doxie looks A LOT like Duke--we haven't managed to snap a pic of him yawning yet, but he definitely gets lots of practice and is really good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment